- Nice colors, good contrast.
- Allows customizing the interface according to needs
- Customizable skins: Light, Dark and Dark dimmed.
- Interface varies by operating system.
- Allow blocking Composing message…, Viewed and Received messages.
- Open source code (https://short.ncdaistudio.com/zadark-github).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag “enhancement”. Don’t forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the project
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/amazing-feature)
- Read contributing/DEVELOPMENT.md
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m "Add some amazing feature")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/amazing-feature)
- Open a pull request -ZaDark
Your Mac comes with a wide range of apps already installed, so you can have fun, work, connect with friends, get organised, buy things and more. To see the apps available on your Mac, click the Launchpad icon in the Dock. To open an app, click its icon in the Dock or use Launchpad.
Tip: Every app that comes with your Mac includes built-in help. To learn how to use an app, open the app, then choose Help in the menu bar. Or click a link below in the Description column to open the user guide for an app.
Note: Not all apps, services, features or content are available in all countries or regions. See the Apple Support article Availability of Apple Media Services. -ZaDark
You can set up and start using your new Mac in no time at all. Choose a look for your desktop, learn how to change common settings, find and use apps and more.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: