Wise Menu mac cracked apps – is an ultra light Finder extension that adds useful actions to the context menu that appears on right clicking any item in Finder. The additional menu items that are added on installing this extension makes it quick and super easy to do certain things which are not available by default in the context menu. These may be instantly creating new document in a desired folder, copying or moving files or folders from one location to another, opening terminal windows with current finder folder, etc.
Let’s take a look as what all additional Menu options are available in Wise Menu:
- Open TerminalThis Menu Item action allows you to open Terminal instantly.
- Open in new Terminal TabThis Menu Item action allows you to open a new Terminal tab in an open Terminal window and will change the directory to the location of the selected directory in the Finder.
- Open in new Terminal WindowThis Menu Item action allows you to open a Terminal window at the location of the selected directory in the Finder.
- Set as WallpaperThis menu item option is available when you right click on an image and you can set that image as desktop Wallpaper in just a click.
- Create New Text FileSometimes we need to quickly create a new document file but Finder lacks to give an easy way to create new text files option in the Context menu. Wise Menu makes this possible with just few clicks using the Right Click Menu item.
- Copy path to ClipboardThis menu item action copies the entire full file path of the selected file to your clipboard.
- Send via MailSelect a file within Finder, right click and then use this menu item action to attach them to an email automatically. Your mail client must be configured to support this functionality.
- Show / Hide Hidden Files in FinderThe menu item allows you to easily toggle whether to allow Finder to show or hide the hidden files.
- Move to a folderMoving files and folders on your Mac is made much easier with Wise Menu, simply right click on any file or folder, click menu option to move that item, authorize in Open panel and instantly choose destination and the selected file/folder will be moved.
- Copy to a folderCopying files and folders on your Mac is made much easier with Wise Menu, simply right click on any file or folder that you want to copy to another location, click menu option to copy that item, authorize in Open panel and instantly choose destination and the selected file/folder will be copied.
- Open New Finder WindowWise Menu makes it very easy to quickly open a new Finder window at a specific location. Having this menu item in the Context Menu can result in a huge improvement to your Finder workflow as well as will help to save time by getting quick actions.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac cracked apps screenshot: