WiFi Explorer Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Works with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Comprehensive app’s help
- Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Access point name discovery (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adjustable graph timescales
- Quick filtering
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Full screen mode
WiFi Explorer allows you to find, monitor, and troubleshoot wifi networks.
Find channel conflicts, signal overlaps, or configuration issues that could be hurting your home, office, or enterprise wireless network’s connectivity and performance in a flash.
Learn more about the network’s configuration, supported data speeds, 802.11 information elements (IE), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, and band.
• Appropriate for networks in homes and small offices
• User interface that is simple and straightforward
• Visualization of the Wi-Fi environment in graphics
• Supports 20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz channels as well as the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands.
• Supports 802.11a, b, g, n, ac, and ax networks
• Signal-to-noise ratio is used to rate the quality of the signals (SNR)
• Accurate dBm to percentage (%) conversion for simpler analysis and optimization
• A thorough explanation of the information elements (IE) the access point advertises for advanced troubleshooting
• Export network statistics and metrics as CSV files. -WiFi Explorer
• Save outcomes for subsequent analysis and evaluation.
• Finding the access point name (if supported)
• Editable column for annotations or labelling
• Columns that can be sorted and selected
• Graph timelines that are scalable
• Rapid filtration -WiFi Explorer
• Colors that can be changed to make it simple to follow certain networks
• Support for full-screen mode and split view
• Complete assistance
Do you develop, validate, maintain, or troubleshoot enterprise wireless networks as a wireless engineer or IT professional? Have a look at WiFi Explorer Pro. Visit www.intuitibits.com to find out more.
a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi is necessary. Wi-Fi extenders are not supported externally.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: