Visual Studio Code
Visual Studio Code provides developers with a new choice of developer tool that combines the simplicity and streamlined experience of a code editor with the best of what developers need for their core code-edit-debug cycle. This mac app is the first code editor, and first cross-platform development tool – supporting OSX, Linux, and Windows – in the Visual Studio family.
At its heart, features a powerful, fast code editor great for day-to-day use. The Preview release of Code already has many of the features developers need in a code and text editor, including navigation, keyboard support with customizable bindings, syntax highlighting, bracket matching, auto indentation, and snippets, with support for dozens of languages.
Visual Studio Code is the first time Microsoft has provided developers with a “cross-platform” code editor. The editor interface of VSC is still Microsoft’s classic VS style, which will be very kind to people who are often in touch.
According to the actual experience test, the startup speed of VS Code and the speed of opening large files are very fast and smooth. It does not get stuck at all. It takes almost seconds to load large files. It feels better than Atom, Sublime Text, etc.!
- 3-way merge editor – Resolve merge conflicts within VS Code. -Visual Studio Code
- Command Center – New UI to search files, run commands, and navigate cursor history.
- Do Not Disturb mode – Silence non-critical notification popups.
- Toggle Light/Dark themes – Quickly switch between preferred light and dark themes.
- Terminal shell integration – Display command status, run recent commands, and more.
- Task output decorations – Highlights task success or failure exit codes.
- Git Commit action button – Configure your default Git Commit action.
- Debug Step Into Target support – Allows you to step directly into functions when paused.
- jаvascript sourcemap toggling – Switch to debugging compiled rather than source code.
- Color theme tester – Use vscode.dev to preview color themes.
- VS Code Server preview – Run the same server used for Remote Development. -Visual Studio Code
Mac cracked apps screenshot: