URL Manager Pro features:
1. System-wide access: You can access bookmarks in any application through the additional menu.
2. Integration: You can access bookmarks from the browser menu bar and Dock.
3. Accessibility: Your bookmarks are stored in the URL Manager pro bookmark file, and you can store and manipulate them in an intuitive way. No need to find bookmarks in your browser’s preferences folder. You can set the application to automatically save at specific intervals, and to back up a backup copy of the bookmark document to an external device each time it is restored. You can easily save bookmarks to Dropbox.
4. History: You can use multiple different browsers to browse the network. URL Manager Professional will keep the history of each browser.
5. Import and export: URL Manager pro can import and import from Safari, Chrome, Edge, Chromium, Opera, Vivaldi, Brave, Firefox and iCab. By importing XML (XBEL), HTML and text files to get bookmarks and URLs, it allows you to “harvest” bookmarks. Create an Internet location file.
6, macOS application: macOS functions, such as: automatic save, version, large font, status items and support for iCloud and Dropbox. Includes shared extension. It is also available from the Mac App Store.
Mac cracked app screenshot: