is an action that creates a browser window around any size Photoshop document you can throw at it. Simply install the action, choose a browser and play it. Check out the quick screencast if you don’t believe me.
- UI Browser 3 is a Universal app.
- Version 3.0.0 requires macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.
- arget menu now includes a ControlCenter menu item on macOS Big Sur 11 to access the new Clock, Control Center and other menu extras.
- now presents a contextual menu to generate an AppleScript statement when the user right-clicks or Control-clicks a UI element in the main browser view, an attribute in the Attributes drawer or an action in the Actions drawer
- now displays a header at the top of each browser column showing the level and number of elements in the column.
- now displays user notifications instead of alerts on macOS Mojave 10.14 and later for some events, to avoid interrupting the user.
- UI Browser’s Screen Reader can now monitor a single process chosen in its new Process pop-up menu.
- The application icon is now badged when a target application is chosen on macOS Mojave 10.14 and later.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: