Mac version supports real-time translation between more than 150 languages, is simple and easy to use, also supports voice input recognition and voice output, supports OCR recognition, supports handwriting input recognition and so on. Mac version includes a dictionary function, you can customize the dictionary interface theme and color.
Support more than 150 languages and dialects
Translate words, phrases and text between more than 150 languages and dialects.
Support voice input and output
Use voice typing and use text-to-speech to listen to the translation.
Use the camera to capture the interface text paragraphs that need to be translated, and translate the text into nearly 20 languages. -Translatium
Do n’t know how to type words? Handwriting to translate
Include meaning, synonyms, examples, etc.
Personalized theme settings
Custom settings apply beautiful themes and colors.
Translatium (was Modern Translator) can help you break through any language barrier – one of the most powerful translation apps on macOS.
- 150+ languages and dialects – Translate words, phrases, and text between more than 150 languages and dialects
- Voice input and output – Use your voice to type and listen to translations using text-to-speech
- Camera translation – Use your camera to translate text into nearly 20 languages instantly
- Handwriting – Don’t know how to type a word? Draw it!
- Dictionary – Including meanings, synonyms, examples, and more
- Personalization – Personalize your experience with beautiful themes and colors
Translate any languages instantly with Translatium – the most powerful translation app for macOS.
Translatium lets you translate words, phrases and images between over 100 languages with dictionary, transliteration and voice output support.
– Translate instantly between over 100 languages.
– Save your translation history and favorite phrases.
– Translate text in images instantly with our powerful OCR tool.
– Access quickly from menu bar or with keyboard shortcuts.
Visit our website to learn more about Translatium: https://webcatalog.io/translatium/.
Supported Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Mac cracked app screenshot: