TinkerTool System is a collection of system utility functions that help you perform advanced management tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application uses an adaptive user interface, which automatically adjusts the computer model and the OSX version running. In the current situation, all available options can be accessed through the “pane”, which is very similar to the technology you already know from the system preferences application. These functions are controlled through a single window, which allows you to use the application as a universal toolbox and first aid assistant. This includes: -TinkerTool System
The built-in OSX maintenance function is usually not visible on the graphical user interface;
Extended file operations, not available in OS X Finder;
Possibility to access advanced system settings that are not visible in the system preferences;
The real and unique features of the TinkerTool system are designed to solve the real-world problems typical of administrators and fix the effects of certain defects (“bugs”) in the operating system;
An emergency tool for troubleshooting and repairing OSX when the graphical user interface no longer starts correctly or the system administrator ’s user account is damaged;
Features that protect your privacy, for example, review and edit the list of Internet cookies stored for your user account;
The ability to collect advanced information about hardware, operating systems, and applications.
TinkerTool System is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of macOS you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via “panes”, very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
- built-in maintenance features of macOS, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
- extended file operations, not available in the macOS Finder,
- the possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences,
- genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects (“bugs”) in the operating system,
- an emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair macOS in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged,
- functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
Together with its sister program TinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
- Finder enhancers,
- Cache and font cache cleaners,
- Scripts to create bootable system installer and recovery disks,
- Tools to access hidden preference settings,
- Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
- Log file browsers,
- Application uninstallers,
- Single User Mode troubleshooting tools,
- Spell-checker dictionary editors,
- and many others.
- Added new feature to export data from local or remote directory services currently bound to a Mac. This can be helpful, for example, to transfer user accounts from the abandoned macOS Server software to other operating systems. The new function can be found on the Maintenance pane.
- Added new feature to perform a simple audit on the system log to detect a suspicious number of failed logins at the console screen, or general user authorization failures. The new function can be found on the Operational Safety pane. -TinkerTool System
- Added new feature to determine the exact core configuration of Apple Silicon processors. The number of efficiency, performance and GPU cores, as well as the number of processor clusters can be read out.
- Added new feature to show copies of APFS snapshot overviews in external windows. The windows can be resized so that the complete dataset can be shown without clipped table columns.
- Added new feature to reset Launchpad to factory settings for the current user account.
- The item to repair System Preferences is no longer needed in up-to-date versions of macOS and has been removed.
- Most parts of the Network pane now keep their previous states when the application is relaunched.
- The user interface for the Trim feature overview for AHCI-based SSDs was updated.
- Entering a text filter when working with results of a log database query no longer requires to press the return key.
- Fixed a problem where the keyword search feature was not always working correctly for results on the Maintenance pane.
- Fixed a problem where a text filter could be reused unexpectedly after specifying a new query for the log database.
- Fixed a problem where the application could quit unexpectedly when communication with an external privileged utility was stopped while that program was sending data. -TinkerTool System
Mac cracked apps screenshot: