Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
Simple and easy to use.
You will immediately notice that all the features in this app are so perfectly blended together, giving you a neat and focused experience. No unnecessary ringtones and whistles, as well as checker windows and pop-up dialogs. Only you and your to-do list.
Everything is centered around your to-do items.
The to-do list in Things is special. In the list, they display check boxes and titles in the most compact form. But when you unfold them, they will turn into a beautiful white paper with all kinds of things you want to do-and if you need, you can also include your checklist, labels, reminders and deadlines.
Some cool features.
For example “view by type”-this is a great way to browse the list and find to-do items. Or a natural language date parser-just enter “tomorrow”, “4 days later” or “next Wednesday” and you will jump to all correct results.
A well-made macOS application.
Things is fully integrated with all macOS technologies: Touch Bar, Today widget, Sharing extension, Handoff, Calendar, Reminders and AppleScript. It may also include several technologies that we forgot to list.
There are countless great features.
Everyone has their favorite features, it is impossible to list them all.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: