In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile. Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map, and race for milestones and awards! – Terraforming Mars
Will your corporation lead the way into humanity’s new era?
- Achieve a high Terraform Rating, by increasing the temperature and oxygen level or creating oceans… Make the planet habitable for future generations!
- Get Victory Points by building cities, infrastructure and other ambitious projects.
- But watch out! Rival corporations will try to slow you down… That’s a nice forest you planted there… It’d be a shame if an asteroid crashed right on it.
- The official adaptation of the cult board game, faithfully developed with the help of Jacob Fryxelius, author of the boardgame.
- Turn-based strategy: choose a specialized corporation, build facilities, research innovative technologies and manage your resources productions
- Life on Mars? Improve the conditions on the Red Planet by warming it up to melt the ice and create oceans, planting oxygen-producing flora and introducing both small and big animals.
- Corporation rivalry: it’s a nice forest you’ve planted there – wouldn’t it be a shame if a large asteroid was steered to crash right on it? Develop Projects that will slow down your opponents!
- Mars for all: play solo or with up to 5 players in multiplayer games against local or online opponents, humans or AI.
- Game variant: Try the Corporate Era rules, for a more complex game. This variant adds new cards, including 2 new corporations, and focuses on economy and technology. These are projects that do not contribute directly to terraforming, but make the corporations stronger, adding new strategic choices to the game!
- Solo Challenge: Finish terraforming Mars before the end of generation 14. Try new rules and features in the most challenging solo mode on the (Red) planet.
- Draft variant now available: Add a new level of strategy and depth by choosing your best cards and blocking your opponents. During the Research Phase, start by drawing 4 cards, choose one and pass the others to the next player. Continue to choose a card and pass the rest on until all cards drawn have been drafted. Which card will you choose? Will you block your opponent from getting a card, or choose one that fits your strategy best?
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later