You can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration. -RazorSQL
RazorSQL Mac crack app is a SQL database query app on the Mac os system collected by Zhiyou.com. RazorSQL for mac is a SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database management tool for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and Solaris.
RazorSQL for Mac crack app function introduction
RazorSQL for Mac crack version is an intuitive database management query tool on the Mac platform, with database connection, SQL editing and query, database management, import/export data and other functions, used to query, edit, browse and manage databases, you can Help you manage multiple databases, support more than 30 mainstream databases, including Cassandra, MongoDB, HSQLDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server and other databases, it allows you to connect to various databases through JDBC or ODBC. RazorSQL allows you to connect to dozens of databases from one tool to easily browse, navigate, create, edit, repair, execute SQL queries from simple to complex procedures, even if you use different databases.
RazorSQL for Mac crack app features
RazorSQL is a non-open source very powerful database query tool, SQL editor, and database management tool. Supports connections to more than 29 databases via JDBC and ODBC.
1. Data definition: This part is also called “SQL DDL”, which defines the logical structure of the database, including four parts: defining the database, basic tables, views and indexes.
2. Data manipulation: This part is also called “SQL DML”, which includes two types of operations: data query and data update, among which data update includes three operations: insert, delete and update. -RazorSQL
3. Data control: The control of user access to data includes authorization of basic tables and views, description of integrity rules, and transaction control statements.
4. Rules for the use of embedded SQL language: Rules for the use of SQL statements in host language programs.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data. -RazorSQL
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for Cassandra, DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, MongoDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, and others.
- Added support for Couchbase
- Navigator / Database Browser Filter: Allow comma separated values in the contains and not contains fields
- Added a Connections -> New Tab (New Connection) menu option to the Connections main menu and context menu
- Added a Connections -> New Tab (Copy Editor) menu option to the Connections main menu and context menu
- Added a Connections -> Same Tab (Switch Connection) menu option to the Connections main menu and context menu
- Added New Session (New Connection) and New Session (Copy Editor) options to the new button popup
- Added support for Derby 10.15 for supported operating systems. NOTE: Linux 32-bit and legacy Mac OS X versions do not support Derby 10.15
- Copy Table to Another Database: Added a Generate Alter Table checkbox. If checked foreign keys are attempted to be assigned via alter table statements -RazorSQL
- Linux 64-bit: Updated Java Runtime Environment to version 11
- macOS (Catalina and Mojave version): Updated Java Runtime Environment to 11.0.5
- Windows 32-bit and 64-bit: Updated Java Runtime Environment to 11.0.5
- Editor Auto Save. If user closes an unsaved file and auto save is on, still prompt if the user wants to save the file
- Export Numeric Formatting Changes:
- If exporting query results (SQL, Delimited File, XML, HTML, Text): Formatting used is based on query results preference values for Locale options (primary) and decimal separator (if locale option not set)
- If exporting query results (XLS, XLSX): No formatting is used. Locale specific preferences within Excel determine how the cells are formatted -RazorSQL
- If exporting from table(s): Numeric formatting is based on Number Format locale selected on the export window with the default being no specific formatting
- SQL -> Recent Queries menu options: Order is now based on order the statement was executed not just the timestamp when the statement was executed
- DynamoDB: Scan Requests with where clauses: For tables that have more rows than the “Max Results Per Query” value set on the RazorSQL connection profile, RazorSQL will continue to scan the table until either more rows than the Max Results Per Query value are returned, or there are no more rows to scan
- MySQL and MariaDB connections, autoReconnect property is now set to true by default
- Keep Alive: Default keep alive interval changed from 4 minutes to 2 minutes
- Keep Alive Preference: Added an option for 0.5 (30 seconds) to the keep alive interval
- MongoDB: macOS notarized version: Not allowing connections over TLS / SSL connections that use SNI such as MongoDB Atlas free tier servers
- Mac repeat hold key preference is not on the correct line in preferences
- Query Results: Create Table from Results on Current Connection throws an error in certain situations
- SQL History: When running large numbers of statements through the editor such as thousands of inserts, SQL History process can get backed up and cause delays when trying to exit RazorSQL
- Fedora Linux: Very slow startup time / hangs on startup can occur
- Database Conversion Multiple Tables: When converting to MySQL, if the table name is a reserved word, the table name is getting wrapped in double quotes instead of tick marks in the generated SQL
- DynamoDB: Generate SQL operations from query results: Where clause not always populated
- Mac cracked apps
Mac cracked app screenshot:
- After the software package “RazorSQL” is downloaded, first drag the software “RazorSQL” to the computer application;
- Find and open the “RazorSQL” installed in the application, and a registration interface will pop up;
- Go back to the software package “RazorSQL”, open the registration machine “d-KeyMaker.jar”, then select “RazorSQL”, click “generate” to generate the “RazorSQL activation code”
- Copy the generated “RazorSQL activation code” to the registration interface, and then click “verify code” (Note: Click “copy” to copy the RazorSQL activation code, and use keyboard shortcuts to paste)
- At this point, the “RazorSQL” Mac cracked version has been successfully activated and cracked, and friends can use it to their heart’s content!