RAR Extractor – unzip
「Support RAR, ZIP, 7z, pak, pkg, apk, tbz, sti, tar, xar, lha, lzh, hqx, bin, bz2, bzip2, bz, xz, iso, cid, nrg, mdf, taz,l zma, xip, ace, arj, lbr, lqr, cab, rpm, cpt, sea, exe, msi, cpio, lzx, jar, swf, pdf, nsa, dcs, spk… 」
「Compress files to password-protected ZIP & 7Z archives 」
「Quicklook files in archive before extraction」
「Features」-RAR Extractor – unzip
• Extract extract compressed files in all most formats(over 50 formats).
• Unzip, unrar encrypted archives.
• Easy view an archive’s file list.
• Quicklook files in archive without extracting.
• Unarchive & unrar the selected individual file or folder in the archive.
• Double click to display or extract directly after setting this APP as default archiver.
• Drag archives to the dock icon to extract or display directly.
• Batch decompress many archives-RAR Extractor – unzip
• Create password-protected ZIP & 7Z archives.
• AES256 encryption algorithm to create ZIP & 7Z archives.
• Drag the file in archive to the desktop to extract directly -RAR Extractor – unzip
Visitors, friends, and even family always ask me which apps I use for specific tasks. So to keep from repeating myself repeatedly, I’ve compiled a list of what I think are the best Mac apps. I’ve also included some tweaks and settings I change whenever I get a new Mac or reinstall macOS.
Hopefully, you’ll find an excellent new Mac app or setting in this list that will help make your life easier!
While I always try to support developers where I can, I prefer purchasing from the Mac App Store. This makes it super convenient to reinstall apps later down the road and saves time. For those who don’t know, Apple takes a cut of the sale (30%) from developers when you use the App Store. -RAR Extractor – unzip
Mac cracked apps screenshot: