Project Office Pro mac cracked app – Meet your personal Gantt chart expert with Project Office Pro. It is a full-featured project management app designed to help you manage both simple and complex projects on your macOS devices.
Alternatives to Microsoft Project Office Pro
Project Office Pro
– Add resources to your project: people or materials, modify work hours, identify bottlenecks, distribute workloads fairly and create a realistic plan– Send Project Office file, export and import files with Microsoft Project® (XML) format, save project as PDF file and make HTML reports of tasks and resources
- Gantt chart allows monitoring your entire plan at a glance. Each task is shown graphically on a visual timeline by day, week, month or year. The visualized view helps you keep an eye on tasks durations, start and due dates, completion percentage, dependencies and resources assigned. Furthermore, you can easily edit tasks directly in the Gantt chart view.
- Friendly and intuitive interface helps you get things done fast and stays out of your way while doing so.
- Efficient resource management. Add resources to your project: people or materials, necessary to make this project done. Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly. -Project Office Pro
- Tool for tracking changes. Set a baseline to track development by comparing the set baseline with actual plan and progress.
- Customized calendar. Modifying work hours for the entire project you can create a more realistic plan taking into account off-time and weekends into account.
- Smart filter. You can easily hide those tasks you don’t need to think about at the moment. Simply use filter to focus on tasks you need to be done.
- Share your projects. Send an entire project to your colleagues or Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF. For more convenience, you can make task and resources report and send them as HTML. 0Project Office Pro
- iCloud Backup. Backup your projects to keep all information you have added.
- Critical Path – Project Office Pro displays your project’s critical path, which is the series of tasks that are necessary in order to finish your project on schedule.
We developed Project Office to help you manage your business and keep it growing.
As the creator of the Windows operating system, Microsoft Corporation is one of the best-known companies in the computing world. Over the past several decades, the company has moved on from Windows to develop a full range of software products and services. Microsoft’s products include operating systems for computers, servers and phones, server applications, productivity applications, business solution applications, project management office software, desktop and server management tools, and video games. The company also provides cloud-based products and services, including Bing, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customer relationship management services and the Azure family of platform and database services. The company operates globally, with offices in more than 100 countries.
Delivered through Microsoft’s Office 365, Project Online with Project Pro is capable of being utilized online from nearly any location on a variety of devices, as well as in a desktop environment. This enterprise project management software solution, which streams directly from the web, is subscription-based and allows businesses to get up and running with no up-front infrastructure costs. New users, teams and projects can be added instantly via a web-based portal, allowing companies to scale their use and their needed project management office services as they grow. -Project Office Pro
Being cloud-based, the enterprise project management software is updated regularly, and its click-to-run feature enables Project Pro to be installed quickly via the Internet, internal networks, local file systems, or from offline media. This project portfolio management software solution offers the full variety of features and capabilities you expect from enterprise project management software, including work management, demand management, portfolio analytics and selection, resource management, scheduling, financial management, collaboration, risk management, and reporting and business intelligence. Additionally, the unified Microsoft cloud allows Project Pro users to integrate other functions and services from Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Lync Online.
Review more of the top Project Management solutions with our Product Selection Tool. Got questions? Call, click, or email to speak with an unbiased Technology Advisor for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation on your unique requirements. -Project Office Pro
Alternatives to Microsoft Project Office Pro
Learn more about other project management software by exploring the following products, or review specific types of project management software, including enterprise project management software, time tracking software, team management software, or the best construction management software.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
Mac cracked app screenshot: