Project Office Pro Features
– Add resources to your project: people or materials, modify work hours, identify bottlenecks, distribute workloads fairly and create a realistic plan– Send Project Office file, export and import files with Microsoft Project® (XML) format, save project as PDF file and make HTML reports of tasks and resources
- Gantt chart allows monitoring your entire plan at a glance. Each task is shown graphically on a visual timeline by day, week, month or year. The visualized view helps you keep an eye on tasks durations, start and due dates, completion percentage, dependencies and resources assigned. Furthermore, you can easily edit tasks directly in the Gantt chart view.
- Friendly and intuitive interface helps you get things done fast and stays out of your way while doing so.
- Efficient resource management. Add resources to your project: people or materials, necessary to make this project done. Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly.
- Tool for tracking changes. Set a baseline to track development by comparing the set baseline with actual plan and progress.
- Customized calendar. Modifying work hours for the entire project you can create a more realistic plan taking into account off-time and weekends into account.
- Smart filter. You can easily hide those tasks you don’t need to think about at the moment. Simply use filter to focus on tasks you need to be done.
- Share your projects. Send an entire project to your colleagues or Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF. For more convenience, you can make task and resources report and send them as HTML.
- iCloud Backup. Backup your projects to keep all information you have added.
- Critical Path – Project Office displays your project’s critical path, which is the series of tasks that are necessary in order to finish your project on schedule.
We developed Project Office to help you manage your business and keep it growing.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
Mac cracked app screenshot: