Photo & Video HDR
To use the extension, open Photos, select a picture, select Edit and click the Extensions button. -Photo & Video HDR
• Supports all the most common image formats, JPG, HEIC, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PDF, ICNS, GIF, PSD… and all the RAW formats supported by macOS.
• Supports all macOS/iOS video formats: MOV, MP4, M4V and AVI with supported codecs.
• High level of customization, emphasize details, contrast and saturation.
• Control local contrast and give a surreal look to your images.
• Transform your images with soft shadows or high lights.
• Different modes of contrast and smoothing.
• You can create dramatic black and white effects or vibrant tones.
• 47 filters ready to use: Color Intensifier, Process, Tonal, Transfer, Analog, Warm colors…
• Post-processing with all the needed controls: Brightness, Exposure, Saturation, Gamma, Vibrancy…
• Save videos with slow-motion and time-lapse effects.
• 25/30 fps real-time preview with dedicated AMD/NVIDIA video cards.
• Vignette effect.
• 18 presets, Soft, Vivid, Surreal, Soft Shadows, Intense Black and White…
• You can save your own presets, all changes will always be ready to use.
In order to work with video files or high resolution images it is recommended a dedicated AMD/NVIDIA or Intel Iris graphics card with at least 256 mb of VRAM.
IMPORTANT: These video cards are not supported: Radeon X1600/X1900, GeForce 7300/7600, Intel GMA Series.
Mac cracked app screenshot: