It is a fully featured scientific calculator for macOS with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an optional RPN mode, parentheses, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.
PCalc Features include:
- Switchable button layouts – choose from many different horizontal and vertical layouts to suit your needs. Includes all the layouts from the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac-specific ones.
- A powerful Notification Center widget, for quick access to PCalc.
- Calculator themes – pick your look, all the way from minimalist to striking.
- An RPN mode with one button access to the stack, and optional multiple-line display.
- Editable user conversions, functions, and constants which are synced automatically across multiple devices.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
- A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations with a “ticker tape” mode under the main display.
- Smart searching of conversions, functions, and constants. Just search for “$ to £” for example.
- Stylish, consistent user interface.
- Support for Retina displays.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Modern 64-bit application.
- Handoff of in-progress calculations between PCalc on iOS, macOS, and watchOS.
- Support for the Touch Bar on the MacBook Pro.
- Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina, including Dark Mode.
- Added support for macOS 12.
- Added support for Shortcuts on macOS 12.
- Added the ability to link calculations to notes via Quick Note on macOS 12.
- You can now use explicit “floor” and “ceiling” rounding in user functions and conversions.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- Fixed a problem creating custom functions, conversions, and constants after resetting iCloud data.
- Fixed a crash when editing layouts on another device.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: