Streaming Audio Recording Applications
– Record internet radio webcasts. Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
– Save streaming audio broadcasts. If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
– Record streaming audio conferences. SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences, podcasts and webinars hosted on your computer.*
– Convert audio from uncommon formats to wav or mp3. e.g., Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and SoundTap.
– Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype. This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
Supported Operation Systems
macOS 10.10 or later
Screenshot of the software: