NCH Crescendo Music Notation Editor Pro
Notes are easy to add and can quickly be transposed by key or by interval. Once finished, you can easily print your sheet music or save your score to MIDI, PDF, and more.
Music Writing Features include
• Change the cleft, time signature, and key signature on your sheet music
• Add whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth, and thirty-second notes and rests (semibreve to demisemiquaver)
• Edit your notes with sharps, flats, accidentals, slurs and more
• Write your own guitar tabs
• Use text to specify tempo or dynamics, write lyrics, and create a title
• Supports VSTi instruments for MIDI playback
• Write percussion notation
Top In-App Purchases: Pro Version – included.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: