Through the use of three separate mechanisms, Mouse Hider makes it feasible to conceal the mouse cursor.
• Time: following a user-defined period of inactivity.
• Placement: moving it to the screen’s edge activates the Hot Borders mode.
Holding CTRL + ALT + CMD is a shortcut.
After the initial movement, the cursor will reappear, unless the Stay Hidden option is turned on.
• To maintain the natural “Hot Corners” functions, you can select which borders to activate and which corners to deactivate using the Hot Borders mode.
• A Time Delay can be changed from 0 to 30 seconds using the Timer mode.
• The Menu Bar Icon in the top right can be used to control everything.
• One click to enable or disable a menu bar item. Subsequent Click
• Choose your preferred keyboard shortcut to enable or disable Mouse Hider without clicking.
• Immediately press CTRL + ALT + CMD to quickly hide the pointer.
For presentations, keynotes, full-screen video playbacks, first-person shooter (FPS) gaming, Quick Time, Nowvideo, SpeedVideo, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and all online video players where the aforementioned function isn’t working well.
Be aware that the pointer cannot vanish close to the Dock area.
The second beta of iOS 16.1 provides a remedy for a problem that prevented the GPS from functioning properly on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max for many users on the first beta. The most recent beta update will improve the device’s location accuracy. -Mouse Hider
Dynamic island maps for the iPhone 14 Pro
Both iPhone 14 Pro models offer dual-frequency GPS, just like the Apple Watch Ultra. This implies that GPS satellite signals from both the older L1 frequency and the more powerful L5 frequency, which can better pass through obstacles like buildings and trees, can be received by iPhones. Improved location accuracy in mapping apps and other location-based apps should result from combining the two signals.
According to Apple, iOS 16.1 will be made available this year. The update will also make Apple Fitness+ available to iPhone users without an Apple Watch, enable Live Activities compatibility in third-party apps, launch a new Clean Energy Charging feature in the United States, add support for Matter accessories in the Home app, and more. -Mouse Hider
Mac cracked apps screenshot: