Microsoft Outlook brings your email, calendar, contacts together in one place so you can work efficiently. Office integration lets you share attachments from OneDrive, access contacts and view LinkedIn profiles
- Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac – MacBook Pro Touch Bar is fully supported by Microsoft Outlook. Switch between Mail and Calendar with just a tap of the Touch Bar. Another tap and you can open a new meeting invite. Go easy on your eyes with Dark Mode. Outlook makes it focus on your inbox and calendar in low-light environments by supporting Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Quickly connect and share – keep key contacts front and centre to stay connected. Know organisation hierarchies and who people work with to help get things done. @mention people in your company for quicker collaboration.
- Security you can trust – get peace of mind with enterprise-grade security trusted by many of the world’s largest organisations. Outlook works around the clock to protect your confidential information without getting in your way -Microsoft Outlook
- Intelligence that works for you – Outlook anticipates your needs. Travel and bill payments are automatically added to your calendar, and intelligent reminders help keep you on track. Search helps you find information quickly
- Works with your email provider – Outlook for Mac works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud
Microsoft Outlook The improved conversation view will automatically organize your inbox around the lead conversation, so you will never search for related messages again. The new message preview will provide you with the first sentence of the email below the subject line so that you can quickly decide whether you want to read it now or come back later.
Easily navigate between the five main Outlook elements: mail, calendar, people, tasks, and notes.
Push mail support ensures that your inbox is always up to date.
Move mail from the inbox to the online archive on the server to make room in the mailbox. The online archive folder in the navigation pane can access archived messages when you need them.
Propose a new time. When you receive an unsuitable meeting request, you can propose a new meeting time. The meeting organizer can easily accept or reject your suggestion. -Microsoft Outlook
Side-by-side calendar. View multiple calendars in parallel.
The weather forecast in the calendar. Will it be sunny or raining? No need to check your local weather forecast, because Outlook will display weather information in the calendar view.
Category synchronization. The categories (including their names and colors) are now synchronized and are the same in Outlook for Mac, Outlook for Windows, and Outlook Web App. -Microsoft Outlook
Mac cracked apps screenshot: