Metadatics mac cracked app – Metadatics is a powerful and powerful tool for Mac and advanced support for audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of the most common audio file types, including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, etc. Finding metadata from online resources and renaming files based on metadata provides all the functions needed to edit metadata easily and flexibly.
Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of most common audio file types including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built in functions. Metadatics provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
- Batch Editing – Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily.
- Functions – Metadatics has a number of built in function to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the beginning or end of a tag, generate number sequences, copy from tag-to-tag, and much more!
- Online Sources – Search for album artwork and tags from sources including Amazon and MusicBrainz.
- Album Artwork – Metadatics supports reading and writing multiple images per file. Artwork can be extracted from files and saved as a separate image file. You can also search for artwork from online sources including Amazon.
- File Rename – Generate directory structures and rename files based on metadata.
- Support For Many Metadata Formats – Metadatics supports reading and writing ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, Vorbis, APE, and ASF tags all from a variety of audio file types.
1, batch editing
Edit multiple audio files at once quickly and easily. Whether you need to edit the metadata of 1 file or 10,000 files, can easily meet your needs.
Metadata has many built-in functions to quickly process metadata. Replace text, delete characters from the beginning or end of a label, generate a sequence of numbers, copy from label to label, and more!
3. Online resources
Search for album artwork and metadata from online resources including Amazon and MusicBrainz.
4, album artwork
Metadatics fully supports album art, including multiple images. You can extract the artwork and connect it as a separate image file. You can also search for artworks from online resources including Amazon.
5. Rename the file
Rename the file and generate a directory structure based on the file’s metadata!
6, metadata format
Metadatics supports ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, Vorbis, APE and ASF tags that identify various audio file types.
Mac cracked app screenshot: