Marked Function introduction:
1, support Markdown to write preview.
2. A variety of preview modes are provided, and you can also customize the browsing mode.
3. Support the selected text, the whole word count, word count, line count, and readability data count.
4. Automatically obtain the structure of the document and display article navigation.
5. Provide rich text operation options: copy in HTML format, copy in rich text format, save as PDF, HTML, RTF document, print preview, content search, text zoom (hot key).
6. Check the legality of all external links in the text with one click.
7. Support the display of footnotes, tables, and mathematical formulas.
8. Full keyboard navigation control.
9. Provide the function of hot key jump back to editor.
Marked allows you to preview your Markdown (in any flavor) as you write in your favorite text editor. It tracks your file changes and updates the preview as you go, even automatically scrolling to the point in the file where you’re currently working.
Marked includes a rewrite of the file-watching system for speed and accuracy. It speeds up just about every part of the app, making it even easier to get your work done without worrying about how it’s going to look or waiting for your preview to update.
- Allow use of $MARKED_ORIGIN and other environment variables in Custom Pre/processor arguments
- Zoom functionality broken
- Scrivener comment handling with non-English scripts
- Visual alignment issue in Preferences
- Checkbox alignment in PDF output
Mac cracked app screenshot: