Magic Sort List mac cracked app – Do you have an unsorted list and no spreadsheets ready to be sorted? Don’t be disappointed; Magic Sort List can help you. The Magic Sorting List is accompanied by our revolutionary sorting engines, continuously refined and improved over the years.
Magic Sort List
Magic Sort List comes with our revolutionary sorting engine which we have perfected and further refined and updated from our desktop sorting application, CM Sort List NX.
- Sort List in either the Ascending or Descending Order
- Smart Sort option which will treat numbers as numbers no matter if they are zero padded or not
- Has the ability to Group and Add Alphabetic Headers in a sorted list
- Can help remove duplicates entry within the list and remove blank lines
- Provides the option to ignore certain prefixes to the list such as A, An and The. Not just those but you can set your own prefix ignore list -Magic Sort List
- Add Running Index Number in front of each line which is zero padded so the list would look neat
- Change Text Case – All Lowercase, All Uppercase, Capitalize 1st Letter of Each Word, Capitalize 1st Letter of 1st Word and No Change.
- The No Sort option allows you to Remove Duplicates and Add Index Number to your list
- Saving the Sorted Lists in the built-in database for future retrieval and re-sorting
- As the lists (both unsorted and sorted) are text based files, you can export them to anywhere which requires the sorted list.
- Can Share the Sorted List with a variety of applications through the Mac’s Share Menu -Magic Sort List
- Sort the list in ascending or descending order
- Smart Sort option, regardless of whether the number is filled with zeros, it is regarded as a number
- Ability to group and add letter titles in sorted list
- It can help delete duplicate items in the list and delete blank lines
- Provide options for ignoring certain prefixes in the list, such as A, An and The. Not only that, you can also set your own prefix ignore list -Magic Sort List
- Add a running index number in front of each line, the number is filled with zeros, so the list looks neat
- Change the case of the text-all lowercase, all uppercase, the first letter of each word is capitalized, and the first letter of the first word is capitalized without change.
- The No Sort option allows you to delete duplicate items and add the index number to the list
- Save the sorted list in the built-in database for future retrieval and reordering
- Since the lists (unsorted and sorted) are text-based files, you can export them to any location where you need to sort the list.
- You can share the sorted list with various applications through the Mac’s “Share” menu
- Support accented symbols
Magic Sort List Mac cracked app screenshot: