Magic Sort List Software function:
- Sort the list in ascending or descending order
- Smart Sort option, regardless of whether the number is filled with zeros, it is regarded as a number
- Ability to group and add letter titles in sorted list
- It can help delete duplicate items in the list and delete blank lines
- Provide options for ignoring certain prefixes in the list, such as A, An and The. Not only that, you can also set your own prefix ignore list
- Add a running index number in front of each line, the number is filled with zeros, so the list looks neat
- Change the case of the text-all lowercase, all uppercase, the first letter of each word is capitalized, and the first letter of the first word is capitalized without change.
- The No Sort option allows you to delete duplicate items and add the index number to the list
- Save the sorted list in the built-in database for future retrieval and reordering
- Since the lists (unsorted and sorted) are text-based files, you can export them to any location where you need to sort the list.
- You can share the sorted list with various applications through the Mac’s “Share” menu
- Support accented symbols
Magic Sort List Mac cracked app screenshot: