The following devices are supported:Input devices:
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Wireless Trackpad
- Logitech MX Anywhere 3
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods Max
- Beats Solo 3
- Beats X
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless
- Apple iPad (all models)
- Apple iPhone (all models)
The app features: -Magic Battery
- Modern GUI for displaying connected devices and their battery levels.
- Shows the percentage of the internal battery including how long the battery will last.
- You can choose between a detailed, a compact or an icon-only view. In the detailed view, the battery level is shown next to the device icon. In the icon-only view, the battery levels are shown once the menu of the app is opened. The compact view shows all the information in a way that very little space is used.
- Apple Silicon support.
- Connected or disconnected devices are detected automatically. The view is then adjusted accordingly.
- Receive notifications when the battery level of a device is reaches 20%.
- Support for auto-start: The app is started as soon as the user is logged in (optional).
All products that are supported and were listed above are a registered trademark of Apple Inc. -Magic Battery
• Improvements on the internal battery page.
• Add new display mode: Vertical Bars
• Fix missing German translation on the settings page.
• Update the widths of some widgets.
• General code improvements.
Improve Monitoring Helper integration.
Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later -Magic Battery
Mac cracked apps screenshot: