Lyn Featuring an extremely versatile and aesthetically pleasing interface, Lyn delivers an easy to use geotagging technology, image editing and a complete solution for sharing your photographs.
Lyn natively supports all popular image formats from standard formats to HDR and RAW plus any other image format supported by macOS. It also integrates a movie player to watch camera recordings and a simple PDF viewer.
The new editing inspector gives you everything to turn your shots into great photos. Adjust exposure, color temperature, brightness, contrast or reveal image details with highlight and shadow. You change the individual curves and levels, or you can alter colors selectively. You can experiment and convert your color photos to black and white, try a classic sepia tone or add a vignette border or film grain.
- Progressive display, on single- or multiple-monitor configurations, of images of virtually any size.
- Multi-threading to take advantage of multicore CPUs.
- Display color-corrected images and soft-proofing function.
- Compatible with High Dynamic-Range images like TIFF float as well as Radiance and OpenEXR.
- Common metadata parser: EXIF, Camera’s makernote, GPS, GeoTIFF, IPCT.
- Image navigation with Apple Remote Control or Magic Trackpad.
- User-switchable thumbnails cache.
- Filtering by tags and metadata.
- Fullscreen and slideshow with music.
- Full IPTC editing with user-defined presets.
- Batch operations: convert and rename.
- User-defined places.
- Non-destructive editing.
- Editing inspector with filters and effects: temperature and tint, exposure, brightness, contrast, highlight, and shadow. Black and white, sepia tone, and vignette.
- Easily browse your iPhoto, Aperture, and Lightroom libraries!
- Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, SmugMug, 500px, and Picasa Web Albums sharing!
- Maps layout: geotag your photographs and edit locations with a simple drag and drop.
- Integrated QuickTime video player
Mac cracked app screenshot: