On this Sunday, his struggle is disturbed by an invitation to attend an unavoidable family obligation – the place Sid grew up in is about to be sold, and his mother wants him to come home for a small party so he can say goodbye to it. With the deadline approaching and his creative juices having frozen, this is not something he’s looking forward to.
Talk to old friends, run through the fields, swim in the ocean, and solve relaxing puzzles in this warm, slice-of-life narrative about nostalgia and the passage of time by the developer that brought you Rainswept.
Forgotten Fields Features:
- A warm, slice-of-life narrative about nostalgia, appreciating the present, and the passage of time by the developer that brought you Rainswept.
- Take part in Sid’s creative process as you play through a parallel story set in a fantasy world – right out of the book that Sid is attempting to write.
- Simple, relaxing puzzles that keep gameplay interesting without slowing down the story.
- A friendly and supportive cast of characters with deep histories and fleshed-out personalities.
- Cinematic presentation accompanied by a beautiful soundtrack by micAmic (Rainswept, The Cat Lady, Lorelai, Downfall)
- An atmospheric, warm, and cozy world to lose yourself in as you get immersed in Sid’s journey back home.
Mac cracked app screenshot: