A very brief introduction of the ExifEditor
Typical problems that the program solves
- Modifying author’s name and copyright
- Changing location of the photo you shot
- Correcting time the photo was shot
- Viewing and editing camera settings
- Removing camera, author or software information
- Adding information about scanned analog photos
- Manage and modify metadata directly inside your photos.
- Supports subset of EXIF and IPTC metadata standards.
- Edit or remove the data.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later 64 bit
- Mac cracked apps
Mac cracked app screenshot: