User can open files, rename files, delete files from file browser. Also can access to SMB/AFP/FTP network volume.
User can navigate images quickly by using keyboard shorcut, mouse wheel, trackpad gesture. EdgeVew show EXIF information, play animation GIF/PNG/WebP smoothly. Save last status to history, and restore when reopen file.
will be the best choice when viewing and managing image files. -EdgeView
- Rewrote full code as Swift for improve performance.
- Support m1 CPU Mac.
- Has easy UI, can control main function at Sidebar.
- Support English/Korean/Japanese/(Simplified).
- Supporting image files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIFF, RAW, WEBP and PDF, EPS, AI(Adobe Illustrator), OpenEXR, HDR, TGA.
- Can play animation GIF/PNG/WebP. User can control animation with floating animation controller.
- Dispaly internal image(or frame) of animation GIF/PNG/WebP or HEIC that has multiple internal image.
- Can read and show images of major archive formats (such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR, 7-zip) without extraction. Of course, can open ZIP file that 4GB over.
- Can read encrypted archive file.
- Can read archive file in archive file recursively
- Improved draw speed by rebuilt image cache system and drawing engine.
- Draw images as high quality.
- Provide suitable functions for comic reading such as ‘Two-Page Spread’, ‘Continuous Scroll mode’, ‘Right to Left’, etc. -EdgeView
- Provide multiple navigation functions like as ‘Move’, ‘Skip’, ‘Shift’, etc.
- User can navigate images and check whole thumbnails at Thumbnailsbar.
- User can navigate images by using keyboard shortcut, mouse wheel, trackpad gesture.
- Can rotate and flip images. Orientation will be saved to history.
- User can select part of images, and copy it or save as file.
- Can zoom in/out image freely.
- Built-in loupe function to make it easier to magnify part of image.
- Show histogram.
- Show neighbor files list. And can open neighbor file.
- Support history feature for saving and restoring last status of file.
- Can reopen file or remove history at history list.
- Can rate image files. -EdgeView
File Browser -EdgeView
- Built-in file browser can show and open files from local drive or AFP/SMB/FTP network drive.
- Can display files as lists or icon.
- Show images in folder/archive file at preview panel.
- Generate thumbnails of archive files and folders.
- Support powerful search feature.
- Show category and writer information.
- User can sort files by various options, and can delete or rename files.
- Can rate files or folders.
- Support customizing feature. Also user can change shortcuts.
- Built-in Quick Look Extension generate thumbnails and preview of archive files at Finder.
Screenshot of the software: