Cookie 6 introduction:
It supports monitoring for Safari, Chrome, Chromium, Firefox, Camino browsers. When using for the first time, the software can be set in advance according to the Setup Wizard. “Cookie” supports manual and automatic data clearing Manually, you can directly select the operation on the menu bar, or select the (Unwanted Data) to be cleared in the settings, and then define the actions that trigger the cleanup operation. There are three types: after the quits running, after the browser quits, or more Of: Cleanup is performed automatically every xx minutes.
In the settings, you can also manually clear the cache, there are four, Flash, Silverlight, Database.
- Consolidate all your browser privacy settings
- Simplified View that takes care of all the technical details for you
- Advanced View which puts you in total control of all your privacy settings
- Combined cookie view displaying all flash/localStorage data in one easy to manage view
- can be favorited on a per domain, or per cookie basis. You decide
- Individual Browser settings. It is possible to configure different automatic removal options for each browser. In the case of Chrome/Chromium/Canary/Brave you can even configure settings per user!
- A number of removal schedules are possible: When quitting, when a Browser is Quit, on computer login, On computer waking from sleep, on a customizable time schedule, or entirely manually
- Hotkey support, so you can remove all unwanted data quickly and easily
- Customizable tracking definitions
- Whitelist individual tracking
- Clean, modern and Intuitive User Interface
- Helpful setup window
- Browser extension protection
- Full Screen support
- iCloud support
- Dark/Regular theme
Mac cracked apps screenshot: