- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There’s no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project’s audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project’s audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
Apple is reportedly considering an update to the HomePod mini as it plans a larger push into the Home devices market, which includes releasing an updated version of the full-sized HomePod in the early months of 2023, according to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman.
HomePodandMini feature orange
In his latest Power On newsletter, Gurman reports that Apple is considering updating the HomePod mini, which was announced in October 2020. Gurman doesn’t shed any details on what a possible update could include but states it’s unlikely to be anything “super-impressive.”
As has been previously reported, Apple is planning to resurrect the original full-sized HomePod after discontinuing it in March 2021. The updated version of the HomePod is rumored to feature an updated S8 processor and possibly a new multi-touch display on top. -Audiobook Builder
Gurman says the new full-sized HomePod is on track for a launch in early 2023, lining up with a timeline set forth by Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
Other than an updated HomePod mini and a new full-sized HomePod, Gurman has previously reported that Apple is working on several new products for the Home. The most ambitious project under development is reportedly a HomePod product that combines a speaker, Apple TV functions, and a FaceTime camera into one device. -Audiobook Builder
Additionally, Apple is working on a device focused on use in the kitchen that combines an iPad and a speaker connected to a robotic arm. Gurman expects at least one of these two Home products to launch towards the end of 2023 or in early 2024.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: