ATOM RPG Trudograd
22 years ago the USSR and the Western Bloc destroyed each other in a nuclear inferno. Millions died instantly, society collapsed and technology was sent back into the Middle Ages. You are a member of ATOM – an organization tasked with protecting the post-apocalyptic remnants of humanity.
Two years ago you – a rookie agent of ATOM – were sent on a dangerous mission into the Soviet Wastes. As a result, you uncovered certain information about a new threat that can potentially destroy the struggling remnants of humanity.
In ATOM RPG Trudograd your goal is to travel to a giant post-apocalyptic metropolis that withstood the tests of nuclear obliteration and social collapse. There you must find what is thought to be humanity’s last hope in fending off the menace from outer space!
ATOM RPG Trudograd features:
- A large city with its own lore and dozens of varying locations to fight, trade, talk and explore in;
- A hardcore turn-based experience with huge amounts of character development paths, combat styles, skills, perks and distinctions;
- Unique characters each with their own personality and a robust branching dialogue;
- Multiple-solution quests, which actively change the city around you;
- Ability to transfer your hero from our previous game;
- An easy game to pick up. While Trudograd is a continuation of the first game’s plot, it is also friendly towards new players, and will quickly fill you in on the lore and major developments you might have missed;
- A result of a two year long community effort, made by players for players. This game encompasses a lot of changes from our previous title, that were inspired by user feedback.
Mac cracked app screenshot: