Appsforlife Barcode EXPORT IMPROVEMENTS:
- New SVG export format has been added. Background color and transparency are now exported properly, and CMYK/RGB color conversion has been improved for better results.
- A new alternative saving option was added that always uses contents for file name instead of the last used name.
- can now be copied to a third-party application instead of dragging. Note that not all the target applications support that properly, so you might need to revert to dragging or exporting them. The format of the copied data can be configured in settings. – Appsforlife Barcode
USER INTERFACE UPDATES:
- editor got “Zoom to Fit” option which is activated when you start editing a barcode. You can also zoom the barcode with your mouse wheel while holding Ctrl/Cmd key.
- You can now easily find the location by right-clicking it and selecting “Reveal in Finder/Explorer”, so you can transfer the barcode to another computer or back it up.
- Batch export mode got the option to overwrite existing files when exporting.
APPLE SILICON SUPPORT:
- This version comes with native Apple Silicon support, so make sure you download the proper version of the software for your computer.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
Mac cracked app screenshot: