you can also browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items, eject and mount disks, check memory usage, and to easily access recent documents, contacts, and your iPhoto or Aperture library. Finally, lets you preview images, music, movies, and documents, and view file properties and metadata.
- The incompatibilities with macOS 10.15 Catalina have been solved.
- The Open and Special menus now display Access Not Allowed when Application Wizard can’t access files on a volume or in a folder. On Catalina, make sure to allow Application Wizard to access files on removable and network volumes and in your Documents, Desktop, and Downloads folder, if you want to browse them.
- The System Memory submenu has been revised and now displays memory used (app, wired, and compressed memory), cached files, and swap used. In addition to that, it now lists compressed, decompressed, purged, and purgeable pages.
- A bug that caused Application Wizard to stop responding when trying to trash a file contained in a read-only folder or volume has been fixed. In addition to that, Application Wizard now displays an error message when trying to move a file to a read-only folder or volume.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.0, that could cause Application Wizard to quit unexpectedly when trying to preview a movie has been fixed.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.0, that could cause aliases to appear in the Applications panel has been fixed.
Mac cracked apps screenshot: