Adobe After Effects:
Adobe After Effects draws on the success of many excellent software and raises video special effects synthesis to a new height: the introduction of Photoshop middle layers allows AE to control multi-layered composite images to produce seamless composite effects; key frames, The introduction of the path allows designers to control advanced 2D animations; the efficient video processing system ensures the output of high-quality video; the dazzling special effects system enables AE to realize all the creativity of users; AE also retains Adobe’s excellent software compatibility.
Adobe After Effects The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects 2020 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
What’s New of Adobe After Effects:Media Replacement in Motion Graphics templates and Essential Properties:
- Create Motion Graphics templates with swappable media to enable editors in Premiere Pro to replace images or video. You can generate multiple variations of a template using Essential Properties and with different types of media for outputs such as social media graphics, animated slideshows, brand templates containing a logo.
Real-Time 3D Draft Preview:
- Adobe After Effects Make creative decisions faster when working with 3D scenes. The new real-time 3D rendering engine gives you instant feedback on your 3D designs in the Comp panel so you can easily make creative decisions much faster and spend more time iterating on your design.
3D Ground Plane:
- Adobe After Effects A ground plane is a horizontal plane of projection that gives you a sense of perspective and space within your 3D scene. It has a dedicated toggle button which appears in the Composition panel toolbar.
Improved Composition Toolbar:
- Get access to the most-used composition options tools when you need them most. An updated, in-context Comp panel toolbar displays options within the context of your design and is more logically organized.
- Team Projects performance improvements:
- After Effects artists can now share and receive changes to Team Projects faster. Searches are now at least twice as fast, thanks to more efficient indexing.
- Fixed an issue with the Levels and Shift Channels Effect that caused rendering differences between Mercury Software and Mercury GPU modes.
- Fixed an issue where ScriptUI embedded panels would cause AE to crash when selecting ‘Use Legacy UI’ option.
- Fixed an issue where mask and shape paths may result in low resolution Bezier splines.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush where the propagation of the mask may occur multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Expression Editor that caused mismatched parentheses when pick-whipping or pasting between closed parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropdown Effect Control could only be applied once per layer.
- Fixed various issues with Roto Brush when propagating mask changes in multiple clips in a single composition at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to crash when using Auto-trace with Camera or Light layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the color picker or eye dropper to fail to pick color on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue that caused CEP panels to not draw properly on Windows if changing display scale while the app was running.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘New Composition’ and ‘ New Composition From Footage’ text in an empty composition and layer window to scale correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused alternate toolbar options to display incorrectly on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue with the Graph Editor that caused all text in the Expression Editor to be highlighted when reverting changes using Escape key.
- Fixed an issue with Graph Editor that caused ‘(No selected properties have expressions)’ message to show up in the expression editor when committing a change the expression.
- Fixed an issue where Create Shapes from Vector Layer could cause color shifts when project working space was different from source working space.
- Fixed an issue that caused Radiance.8BI footage to fail to import on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to become unresponsive when importing footage while concurrently previewing a composition on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI drawn into the Effect Parameter Title area to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where an error would be shown unexpectedly when using output path templates (“The directory originally specified in the selected output module no longer exists”).
- Overall improvements to After Effects when using a Hi-DPI monitor.
Mac cracked app screenshot: